Join Our Team!
We are always on the lookout for talent! To join our dedicated team, get in touch with us today!
Do you have customer service experience? Do you like to engage with people? Are you a team player?
Clean Edge Carwash is always on the lookout for professional, motivated and friendly people to join the team!
See the list below for vacancies:
- Delivering a comprehensive service to customers, improving overall service experience, and facilitating organic growth
- Taking ownership of customer issues, and follow them right through to resolution
- Chat to customers in the Vacuum area, build rapport, ensure they are satisfied with their overall experience, invite them back
- Managing incoming calls and emails, where applicable
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure they are aware of any current promotions, company updates/information, reviewed the bulletin board, and are generally satisfied with their work
- Ensure all employees are doing their job as set forth in the training manual – high importance placed on collecting customer details
- Supporting the Community Outreach Manager with their weekly activities, and ensuring all new Fleet/Business customers are provided with a high-level customer service
- Reporting results to management team
- Supporting/assisting staff when required
- Onboarding new team members
- Enticing customers to provide an online review
- Supporting marketing efforts, when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A thorough knowledge of the CECW service offering
- Efficiency and organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Australian Driver’s license and car required
Clean Edge Carwash (CECW) offers high-tech and express auto car wash services in three locations across Victoria. At CECW, providing a professional and premium service to all clients is paramount.
With an eye on growth, an exciting opportunity exists to join this professional and friendly team. We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment, and addressing any issues/disputes from customers.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Clean Edge Carwash (CECW) offers high-tech and express auto carwash services at three locations across Victoria. At CECW, providing a professional and premium service to all clients is paramount.
If you enjoy working outdoors, being part of a dedicated team and love cars – then this is the position for you!
Tunnel Express Carwash in Carrum Downs is looking for people who enjoy providing world-class customer service, and have a willingness to learn.
- Educate customers on Tunnel Express and available carwash services
- Provide world-class customer service to Tunnel Express customers
- Membership sales and upselling to Club programs
- Cleaning duties
- Facilitate carwash process, ensure seamless customer experience
- Personable nature
- Carwash experience/mechanically-minded – preferred but not mandatory. Full training provided for the right applicants
- Up to 37.5 hours/week
- Weekday & Weekend positions available
- Flexible hours
- Include days/hours available for work
- Indicate whether you hold an Australia drivers license
Don’t see the right position but still interested in joining the Clean Edge Carwash team?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org